Control Line Clamp
Link to Engineering Data Sheets
This new control line clamp represents a step change in avoidance of fishing jobs while running complex completions with thousands of meters with cables and control lines.
For more information regarding this product please contact us.
- Documented weaknesses with traditional clamps have been addressed
- No moving parts along tubing direction, securing the stability when exposed to the extreme forces of a moving rig
- The clamp acts as an integrated part of the collar and it is pre-tensioned against the tubing collar shoulders
- No elastic squeeze against the plastic encapsulation after the assembly, eliminating loosening risk caused by impact or temperature changes
- Fully qualified according to the Statoil TR2385 requirements
- Available for all casing and tubing sizes
- Accepts multiple cable combinations.