Clean up magnet for drill pipe.
“Wellbore debris is blamed for a third of all failed completions, effectively depressing your bottom line through remedial work over trips, down hole equipment failure, not to mention the risk of a plugged or otherwise damaged formation crippling production”
- The use of strong magnets for fishing out pieces of metal lost in the hole has proven to be a quick and relatively inexpensive method for debris removal.
- The last few years, the use of magnets as an integral part of a completion string has proven to increase the success of virtually any completion run.
- The safety enhancement of removing metallic debris is obvious and in particular when it comes to removing metallic debris from the BOP and marine riser.
- Run as part of the drill string
- During normal drilling operations
- When doing a washing or circulation run
- During or after milling when cleaning up
- Large magnetic area, magnets covered in stainless steel to make maintenance and cleaning easy
- Magnetic field directed out towards casing and well cavities
- Extreme magnet range, due to the large magnet mass
- Large fluid bypass
- Rotating stabilisers and magnet sleeve, reduces wear of the magnets and casing, increases effectiveness of
Available for 7”, 9 5/8”, 10 ¾” & 13 3/8” csg.