The Innovar Fishing Magnum Magnet® and X-Wing® debris magnet are used to retrieve any type of debris with magnetic properties.
An Innovar Magnum fishing magnet can be run both as a regular fishing magnet or as a preliminary cleaning tool.
Innovar has a range of different Magnum fishing magnets and X-Wing® debris magnets to suit most standard applications. Special fishing magnets or debris magnets can be made on request.
Innovar magnet tools are constructed with highly efficient permanent magnet elements, designed to withstand temperatures up to 170°C. The use of permanent magnet elements ensure a constant magnetic field and have no need for electricity to operate.
The Magnum magnet is built as one piece to prevent the tool from failing. Pipe and coiled tubing Magnum magnets are equipped with circulation ports.
Features and benefits:
- The Magnum magnets are available in most casing/hole sizes.
- The Magnum has an element with the magnetic field pointing down for fishing objects.
- The Magnum magnets are designed to pick-up larger items.
- One piece rugged construction
- Different sizes from 2,3” up to 12,1” OD and 2000 kg lifting capacity.
- Available with wireline or tubular threads depending on magnet size.